This is a thoughtful article that raises a significant point about what we are really being asked to “welcome” vs a true form of Catholic welcoming. It is very applicable and what we’ve been doing for 2000 years. What’s new today is what we are being forced to welcome in opposition to our faith.
July 15, 2017
Understanding the subtext of LGBTQ “welcome”
By Rob Brock
About Rob Brock
A Catholic convert with a fire for discipleship, catechesis, and formation that leads to transformed lives in Christ. View all posts by Rob Brock
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 15th, 2017 at 3:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Liberals mad Trump spoke at event where guests learned truth about gay STD epidemic
- Pope Francis on the Development of Doctrine
- Cardinal Müller Suggests He Had Not Voted for the Unanimous German Report at 2015 Family Synod
- Cardinals Marx and Sarah disagree on Magnum Principium
- Cardinal Sarah Confirms Vatican Retains Last Word on Translations
TagsAbortion Apostles Creed Blogging Catechesis Charisms Combat Condemn Councils Culture Deeds Doctrine Early Church Ecumenism Eucharist Faith Gentiles Gifts Gnosticism History Homeschool Infanticide Interpretation Judgement Languages Law Light Luther Mission Old Testament Prayer Redemption Salt Salvation Scripture Sentence Society Teachings Testimony Tongues Truth Voting Witness