When one reviews the dialog between then Cardinal Ratzinger and Cardinal Kasper from the 1990’s on the issues being allowed to cause division among the bishops today we see that recent papal documents are just a restatement of Kasper’s original arguments and not a declaration of Church teaching promoted by St John Paul II or Pope emeritus Benedict XVI.
May 24, 2017
By Rob Brock
About Rob Brock
A Catholic convert with a fire for discipleship, catechesis, and formation that leads to transformed lives in Christ. View all posts by Rob Brock
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 at 7:16 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- U.S. bishop criticizes Vatican advisor for being part of ‘LGBT lobby…within the church’
- Vatican archbishop: Pope Francis opened Communion to adulterers
- Pope Benedict: A ‘capsizing’ church needs courageous bishops
- Priest rebukes Vatican archbishop: No, Christian values don’t ‘defend themselves’
- Overcoming Diabolical Disorientation with Sign of Cross
TagsAbortion Apostles Creed Blogging Catechesis Charisms Combat Condemn Councils Culture Deeds Doctrine Early Church Ecumenism Eucharist Faith Gentiles Gifts Gnosticism History Homeschool Infanticide Interpretation Judgement Languages Law Light Luther Mission Old Testament Prayer Redemption Salt Salvation Scripture Sentence Society Teachings Testimony Tongues Truth Voting Witness