Earlier I had posted an article on the “Benedict Option” that I thought provided some great options to investigate and open your mind to when seeking the critical support of a Catholic faith community in this corrosive culture. I believe that Catholic homeschooling is another such option and one, as the article points out, can include partnering with Catholic schools, parishes, and faith communities. It’s a brave new world of opportunities for those taking the step to own their children’s educational formation. These moms did it and so can you.
March 5, 2017
Meet the Catholic Homeschooling Divas
By Rob Brock
About Rob Brock
A Catholic convert with a fire for discipleship, catechesis, and formation that leads to transformed lives in Christ. View all posts by Rob Brock
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 5th, 2017 at 12:55 pm and tagged with Homeschool and posted in Church, Culture, Misc. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- U.S. bishop criticizes Vatican advisor for being part of ‘LGBT lobby…within the church’
- Vatican archbishop: Pope Francis opened Communion to adulterers
- Pope Benedict: A ‘capsizing’ church needs courageous bishops
- Priest rebukes Vatican archbishop: No, Christian values don’t ‘defend themselves’
- Overcoming Diabolical Disorientation with Sign of Cross
TagsAbortion Apostles Creed Blogging Catechesis Charisms Combat Condemn Councils Culture Deeds Doctrine Early Church Ecumenism Eucharist Faith Gentiles Gifts Gnosticism History Homeschool Infanticide Interpretation Judgement Languages Law Light Luther Mission Old Testament Prayer Redemption Salt Salvation Scripture Sentence Society Teachings Testimony Tongues Truth Voting Witness