Here are a few more relevant and connected articles from this week to consider when noodling the issues around Amoris Laetitia, changes in the Curia, reassignments, and the overall current state of confusion within the Church and amongst the bishops. It is my opinion that as a whole you can easily see a concerted effort to quietly implement numerous reforms without direct authorization. It is very much the process used in politics and social media. I believe we have gone beyond the point of wondering when things will be fixed to the point of when will the “Sensus Fidelium card” be pulled. It’s likely nothing will ever be said but if it is “mercy” and the “voice” of the Church will be used to justify the change. Obstinate inaction and unwillingness to uphold Church doctrine is now the error. God help us. Have we lost a “mark” of the Church?
Comments are disabled.
- Pope Francis on the Development of Doctrine
- Cardinal Müller Suggests He Had Not Voted for the Unanimous German Report at 2015 Family Synod
- Cardinals Marx and Sarah disagree on Magnum Principium
- Cardinal Sarah Confirms Vatican Retains Last Word on Translations
- Media forced to admit Trump is right about horrific U.S. abortion laws
TagsAbortion Apostles Creed Blogging Catechesis Charisms Combat Condemn Councils Culture Deeds Doctrine Early Church Ecumenism Eucharist Faith Gentiles Gifts Gnosticism History Homeschool Infanticide Interpretation Judgement Languages Law Light Luther Mission Old Testament Prayer Redemption Salt Salvation Scripture Sentence Society Teachings Testimony Tongues Truth Voting Witness