This will be my last post on Facebook. There are multiple reasons for the move and maybe I’ll post about that soon but it will be on my blog catholictorch.com. So if you’ve found the articles I’ve posted here interesting subscribe to my blog and they’ll be emailed directly to you. See you on the blogosphere.
Comments are disabled.
- U.S. bishop criticizes Vatican advisor for being part of ‘LGBT lobby…within the church’
- Vatican archbishop: Pope Francis opened Communion to adulterers
- Pope Benedict: A ‘capsizing’ church needs courageous bishops
- Priest rebukes Vatican archbishop: No, Christian values don’t ‘defend themselves’
- Overcoming Diabolical Disorientation with Sign of Cross
TagsAbortion Apostles Creed Blogging Catechesis Charisms Combat Condemn Councils Culture Deeds Doctrine Early Church Ecumenism Eucharist Faith Gentiles Gifts Gnosticism History Homeschool Infanticide Interpretation Judgement Languages Law Light Luther Mission Old Testament Prayer Redemption Salt Salvation Scripture Sentence Society Teachings Testimony Tongues Truth Voting Witness